Dog Walking and Dog Sitting
Dogs make up a large percentage of Animates work as they are our main companions and require (and demand) much time and attention!
Local 30 - 40 min walks (Longer walks by arrangement), on or off lead as requested, your dog/s walked on their own or with company (as desired), their poops scooped! followed by a rub down if wet and feeding if required.
Holiday home visits and walks
As many visits per day as required to ensure company and socialisation, walked each visit for excersise and fun. Then feeding/watering/cleaning up mess, medication administered if necessary with the added bonus of general house security such as opening/closing curtains, picking up the post and putting out the bin.
A great option if you live outside of Animate's service area or for single dogs that would be left alone for long periods otherwise.
Terms & Conditions
for Home visits and Dog Walking
- Your animals will be cared for in the manner and environment they are accustomed to.
- We will endeavour, where reasonably practicable to follow your animal’s daily routine.
- You will need to fully complete all animal care information sheets.
- You will need to provide all necessary food, medicine and equipment for the care of your animals.
- You will need to provide TWO sets of keys. (One will be the reserve and kept secure.)
- Your homes security and personal circumstances will be held in confidence.
- Whenever possible you will meet the staff member assigned to take care of your animals.
- On occasion (especially with short notice booking) your regular minder may have a day off and another member of staff will be assigned to your animals care.
- General house security duties can include opening/closing of curtains and picking up post etc.
- In case of your animals needing medical attention, Castle Vets in Barnard Castle will be first point of call and then your named Vet will be consulted if necessary.
- You are responsible for any medical/veterinary cost incurred.
- If other people have keys and access to your property Animate cannot take full responsibility for any security issues.
- You will need to contact Leanne before you go away on holiday to confirm details and note any changes. And you will need to notify Leanne of your return.
- All communication regarding Animate’s service must be directed through Leanne only.