Announcement from Animate June 10th 2013:
Please note that unfortunately, due to incredibly high demand, we cannot take on any new boarding customers at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes and we hope this service can be restarted again in the future.
Why not give us a call about our holiday visits or house sitting services instead? These services are the perfect solution for many people - especially those with many animals, or for those pets who enjoy their own home comforts and surroundings. Keep an eye on the website for more details as we update it - in between visiting all your animals and pets throughout Teesdale!
(It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it!)
- Please call or email if you'd like to know more before we have the website updated. You'll be glad to hear that we prioritise your animals over anything technical! Leanne will be only too happy to chat with you to find the best solution!
I can take dogs, cats and small animals into my own house for home-from-home type boarding. This is great if you live outside of Teesdale or need your animals out of your own house for a while. It can also be more cost effective for some customers. Your animals will enjoy staying in a homely setting with lots of company and plenty of walks...for the dogs!
Animate can be the perfect solution for timid or nervous cats or dogs that don't take well to being left in kennels/catteries. Also for any unvaccinated pets that often aren't accepted in boarding establishments.
I can only accommodate a certain number of animals though, so it is advisable to book early to avoid missing out.
Terms & Conditions for Home Boarding
- Your dog will live in the house as part of the family.
- Your dog will be fed separately.
- Your dog will be bedded down separately.
- We will endeavour to follow your dogs daily routine.
- You are welcome to provide your dog with its own bedding, bowls, grooming materials, lead etc.
- You will need to fully complete the Home Boarding Card.
- You will need to bring proof of vaccination. A copy of this will be made and kept on file.
- Your dog will need to be treated for fleas and worms prior to boarding.
- You will need to provide your dogs food and any medicine.
- Acceptance of and consent is given for the dogs, cats and pets belonging to Leanne and Chris Dawson to remain resident at the boarding property.
- Dogs from different households will be boarded together. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you confirm that you are content for your dog to be boarded with others.
- In the case of a dog showing signs of contagious disease or illness it will be isolated from other dogs until veterinary advice is obtained.
- Castle Vets in Barnard Castle will be first point of call and then your named Vet will be consulted if necessary.
- You are responsible for any medical/veterinary cost incurred.
- If your dog attacks another dog you will be held responsible.
- Animate accepts that general wear and tear of the house and furnishings will occur. In the event of your dog causing excessive damage you will be financially responsible.
Male and Bitch policy - Entire Male dogs may be accommodated only after discussion with Animate and is subject to availability and consideration of other dogs booked.
Dog-Cat policy - Dog-Cat family groups may be accommodated subject to availability.