Horses | Horse Care | Yard Work
We can look after your horses while you're away, or give you a hand when things get busy. Anything from simple, daily checks in the field when you're not around to looking after the whole yard while you have a well earned break!
Mucking out, Rugging up, Feeding, Turning out/bringing in, Grooming and In hand exercise work*
*Unfortunately none of our staff are insured to ride. If demand increases enough to cover the extra premium, then this will change.
Terms & Conditions for Horse Care & Yard Work.
- Your animals will be cared for in the manner and environment they are accustomed to.
- We will endeavour, where reasonably practicable to follow your animal’s daily routine.
- You will need to fully complete all animal care information sheets.
- You will need to provide all necessary food, medicine and equipment for the care of your animals.
- You will need to provide TWO sets of keys. (One will be the reserve and kept secure.)
- Your homes security and personal circumstances will be held in confidence.
- Whenever possible you will meet the staff member assigned to take care of your animals.
- On occasion (especially with short notice booking) your regular minder may have a day off and another member of staff will be assigned to your animals care.
- General house security duties can include opening/closing of curtains and picking up post etc.
- In case of your animals needing medical attention, Castle Vets in Barnard Castle will be first point of call and then your named Vet will be consulted if necessary.
- You are responsible for any medical/veterinary cost incurred.
- If other people have keys and access to your property Animate cannot take full responsibility for any security issues.
- You will need to contact Leanne before you go away on holiday to confirm details and note any changes. And you will need to notify Leanne of your return.
- All communication regarding Animate’s service must be directed through Leanne only.