Livestock | Farms | Smallholdings
Some of Animates staff team, including Leanne have years of experience of living and working on farms.
So whether this is simply to keep an eye on things and feed round/bed up while you're away, or whether you need more 'hands on' help with any stock work or milking when things get busy - we will be pleased to help.
Poultry, pigs, goats, sheep and cows will all be in safe hands with Animate.
the last few years Leanne has looked after a large number of Alpacas
consequently gaining knowledge and experience in dealing with these
wary, yet inquisitive creatures.
Yvonne and Pat Wilkinson own some of the alpacas and you can visit their website at: http://www.alpacas-easthowle.co.uk/
Yvonne would be happy to give a reference for me if you would like assurance of my capabilities.
Terms & Conditions for Farms and Small holdings.
- Your animals will be cared for in the manner and environment they are accustomed to.
- We will endeavour, where reasonably practicable to follow your animal’s daily routine.
- You will need to fully complete all animal care information sheets.
- You will need to provide all necessary food, medicine and equipment for the care of your animals.
- You will need to provide TWO sets of keys. (One will be the reserve and kept secure.)
- Your homes security and personal circumstances will be held in confidence.
- Whenever possible you will meet the staff member assigned to take care of your animals.
- On occasion (especially with short notice booking) your regular minder may have a day off and another member of staff will be assigned to your animals care.
- General house security duties can include opening/closing of curtains and picking up post etc.
- In case of your animals needing medical attention, Castle Vets in Barnard Castle will be first point of call and then your named Vet will be consulted if necessary.
- You are responsible for any medical/veterinary cost incurred.
- If other people have keys and access to your property Animate cannot take full responsibility for any security issues.
- You will need to contact Leanne before you go away on holiday to confirm details and note any changes. And you will need to notify Leanne of your return.
- All communication regarding Animate’s service must be directed through Leanne only.